Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and London’s West End. It comes to Maryborough Highland Society on 29 July 2017 – but be warned: it’ll sell out here too, so early booking is essential!
When the audience become diners in the ‘Faulty Towers’ restaurant and are served by Basil, Sybil and Manuel, pretty much anything can happen – especially with two-thirds of the show improvised. The fun starts as guests wait to be seated, then hurtles along in a tour de force of gags, shambolic service and a ‘70s-style 3-course meal. Expect the unexpected in this ‘superb evening of food and comedy’ (Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House 2016).
- ‘A sometimes traumatically funny night out, this has to be one of the picks of the Fringe… worth every penny (and insult).’ Rip It Up, Adelaide Fringe 2016
- ‘Lashings of laughter… who knew dining out could be such a chaotic adventure’ Stage Whispers, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2016
Born in Brisbane in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a fully immersive, highly improvised and site-specific piece of comedy theatre that continues to be acclaimed around the world by audiences and critics alike. It opened a residency in London’s West End in 2012 and continues there still, ranking consistently high in TripAdvisor’s top London theatre listings.
Ten teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop. The cast for Maryborough Highland Society features Monique Lewis-Reynolds (Sybil), Rob Langston (Basil) and Anthony Sottile (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Faulty Towers the Dining Experience will feed your need for world-class comedy, nourish your soul with howling laughter and have you begging the hotel staff to extend your stay.’ Perth Now, Fringe World 2016
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Maryborough Highland Society, 35 High Street, Maryborough, VIC 3465
Dates: Saturday 29 July 2017
Times: Doors open at 7:00pm. Show starts 7:30pm.
Tickets: $80.00 pp – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Bookings & enquiries: 03 5461 1480 / email@example.com